Hello ,
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position  :PHP Developer
Location : Tampa,FL
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
(US , GC , EAD or H1 who are about to become a EAD holder within the year.)

Job Description:
A web developer with experience in transaction oriented web sites.
PHP4; PHP5 experience
JavaScript. We use it extensively, both in DHTML models and with AJAX.
UNIX./ Sun/Solaris or LINUX.
Very good SQL knowledge is a must.
Version Control
Apache.  very desirable. Also desirable: Ability to compile/configure Apache.
expect people to "hand code", that is, not to use a code generating tool.

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com