Hello ,
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position  :Oracle DBA
Location : Trenton, NJ
Duration : 8+ Months Contract

Job Description:
Oracle 9I/10G/11G Database Administration        Required 10  Years
Technical DB administration in Oracle 10G AIX    Required  5  Years
Oracle RMAN backup/recovery administration and implementation Required 5  Years
Oracle SQL Plus and PL/SQL Required 10  Years
Ability to install Oracle RDBMS software, upgrade and security patches
Required 10  Years
Understanding of NJ OIT business processes and operations Highly
desired 3  Years
Experience with Oracle 10G and 11G installations on AIX platforms
Highly desired 1  Years
Installation and configuration of OEM with Grid Control Required 1  Years
Installation of a multi node Oracle RAC cluster Required 1  Years

Oracle DBA certified version 8 or 9
Certified in Oracle RAC

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com