Hello ,
Hope you are doing great !
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position  :MicroStrategy BI Data Architect
Location :Boston, MA
Duration :6+ Month Contract

Job Description:
Design and Build web-based applications to serve up our business
intelligence suite of reports and analytics.
Communicate architectural decisions orally and in writing using strong
communication skills.
Assist in the design of the MicroStrategy Metadata Layer for our
Business Intelligence solution.
Be staffed to Analytical Reporting Team development projects as requested by.

Client recently purchased MicroStrategy as BI tool. Looking for this
team to deliver on several BI projects before year end. Do not have
sufficient existing staff to deliver these projects
Design and Build web-based applications to serve up our business
intelligence suite of reports and analytics.
Communicate architectural decisions orally and in writing using strong
communication skills.
Assist in the design of the MicroStrategy Metadata Layer for our
Business Intelligence solution.
Be staffed to Analytical Reporting Team development projects as requested by

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com