Hello ,
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position  : Embedded C# Developer
Location : Redmond, WA
Duration : 6+ Month Contract
Need Local Candidates

Job Description:
5+ years of software development experience using C/C++/C#.
Recent C# and .NET Framework experience is required.
Knowledge of embedded programming and computer hardware concepts is required.
Direct experience developing software for one of our current devices,
XBOX 360, Zune HD, or Surface, is a plus.
Knowledge of scripting languages, such as JavaScript, is a plus.
Knowledge of ASP.NET is a plus.
Proven ability to execute in all phases of the software development
life cycle, resulting in high-quality software, delivered on time.

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com

To post to this group, send email to resourceopti...@googlegroups.com.