Hello ,
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position  : C/C++ Developer
Location : Redmond, WA
Duration : 6+ Month Contract
Need Local Candidates

Job Description:
5+ years of software development experience using C/C++, involving
object-oriented practices.
Knowledge of embedded programming and computer hardware concepts is required.
Direct experience developing software for one of our current devices,
XBOX 360, Zune HD, or Surface, is a plus.
Experience developing with the .NET platform, preferably with an
implementation performed in C#, is a plus.
Knowledge of scripting languages, such as JavaScript, is a plus.
Knowledge of ASP.NET is a plus.

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com

To post to this group, send email to resourceopti...@googlegroups.com.