Hello ,
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position   : Oracle SOA
Location :  Manchester, CT
Duration :  2 Weeks Contract

Job Descrition:
Need for a SOA expert who specializes in OWSM (Oracle Web Services
Management).  Our client requires someone to move all of their WSM
instances from one platform to another and this requires the expertise
of a true OWSM expert.

Oracle Web Services Manager Expert
Additional requirements:
SOA, especially web service creation and deployment.
WSM, very strong in Oracle WSM
Oracle application server 10.1.3
Deployment of web services
Good communication skills (at least written to document and do daily
updates with customer)

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com