Hello ,
I just got a requirement and If you have a good match for the
requirement then please reply me ASAP.
I would appreciate if you would send a word version of your
consultant's most updated resume and the best number to reach them
during the day.

Position :Solaris Administrator
Location:Cranbury NJ
Duration:2+ month contract

Job Description:
Looking for a strong Solaris Administrator with a background in NAS
(Sun 7000 series), and NFS.
Candidate will be responsible for helping with set up, configuration,
and tuning of our client's target production platform (Sun M5000 and
Sun NAS 7410) as well as using
the replication capabilities of the NAS (Network Attached Storage) to
a similar device in their DR data center

Thanks & Regards
Shantanu Kakati shancatt...@gmail.com

To post to this group, send email to resourceopti...@googlegroups.com.