*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
Total 4+ yrs experience in Documentum suite with minimum 2 yrs experience
in Document support model.
*Technical/Functional Skills *
· Should be quite familiar with Documentum Content Server 5.3/6.5
basics and it architecture.
· BPM (Documentum Workflows)
· Deployment of Documentum components
· Documentum product installation on windows servers
· Should have experience of Documentum upgrade and migration
· Familiar with Distributed environment
· Should be good with DQL and APIs
· Good debugging skills for Documentum issue
· Documentum Administrative tasks like job monitoring, recycling
the services etc
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Informatica Engineering Admin should be able to
· Systems break/fix and troubleshooting Production failures.
· Root cause analyses - Investigate and resolve data issues and
· SLA’s of applications.
· Turnovers and change deployments to be executed on a weekly
· Build and leverage tools: Standardize monitoring procedure,
provide "Ready for Business Reports” and notify the business unit of system
issues or failures in a timely manner. Also provide the “End of Day Status
reports” to business units.
· Work closely with Documentum (CMU) Engineering Team to develop
tools, Create Standards, best practices, guidelines for Application support.
· Process Improvements – Identify areas for improvement and take
initiatives in - Automation to avoid any manual tasks
· Enhance the Knowledge base updates.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Ability to work with multi-cultural team.
Good Communication and leadership skills
Experience in working in onsite-offshore model
BE / BTech / BS / MCA
New York. 1yr+
*Billing Rate (USD)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RESOURCE OPTIONS, INC." group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at