Please send your consultants resume to

Need someone very skilled and experienced in Cisco routing and switching and
diagramming networks in Visio. CCNP/CCIE in routing and switching is
preferred. I am not certain of the length of the engagement but I think 8-12
weeks can be expected. The location is in San Antonio Texas.

Knowledge of Blue Coat, Cisco VPN, Riverbed is helpful but not required.

Responsibilities include maintenance and operation of Cisco routing,
switching, wireless, VoIP, Internet, VPN, PBX, circuits (data, voice,
broadband, cellular), traffic reporting, compression and optimization,
internet proxy, network load balancing, related hardware, and other related

Must have great communication skills

To post to this group, send email to