Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position      :  C# .Net Developer
Location     :  Miami,FL
Duration     :  6 months at least*

Must Haves:
Very strong Developer
SQL 2008
Good communication
Works independently
Must be able to pass Prove It .net exam

This person will be working on several projects that are to be delivered by
January. They will need to develop code, make enhancements and do
production support. The core of the development will be with, and SSIS.

Thanks Regards,
Direct: (203) -632-9642

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to