Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.* *

*Position      :  Message Broker Developers
Location     :  Franklin, TN
Duration     : 3 month contract.*

6-7 years of hands-on development experience working with Message Broker
Expertise in ESQL and flow optimization
Large enterprise scale projects
Expertise in optimization of existing flows
Unit testing

Thanks Regards,
Direct: (203) -632-9642

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to