Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.* ***

*Position      :  DataPower Developer
Location     :  San Leandro, CA
Duration     : 12 month contract*

ANY IBM DataPower development
an IBM technology that connects one language and transforms it into a
different format**
worked coding from scratch and modifying existing code
supported XI50 or XI52
Familiar with application integration and messaging
XML, XSLT, Webservices for messaging

You will be responsible for helping lead a team of junior DataPower
resources. This job will require you to be involved in code review of team
members and also mentor team members on code structure. Additionally you
will help to liason with technology teams and busines partners.

Thanks Regards,
Direct: (203) -632-9642

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to