Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position  : Developer
Location : Ft. Lauderdal, Florida
Duration : 3 months w/ extensions (if candidate does well, likely that they
would be moved to other projects) *

Must Haves:
Minimum of 5 years of experience with configuration and
Development experience with either Java or APEX
A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving
tough problems

Object Oriented Development (Java/J2EE) programming experience is a plus

Day to Day:
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, troubleshooting, and
maintaining existing customized software solutions. You will
be paired with an architect who will be responsible for delegating  out
specific tasks to you. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively
communicate with other development team members and demonstrate the ability
to deliver quality results in a timely fashion. This position is 50%
development and 50% configuration.
Understand Logs, Alerts and trouble shoot any and all problems related to
the solution.
Support the development of internal tools, deployment solutions, and
processes for the development  team
mplement new and upgrade existing application and application functionality
as assigned.
Write well-commented code and adhere to naming conventions.  Submit code
for review, if required, and adhere to the standards established by team
Support QA and UAT for enhancements and productions fixes.

Thanks Regards,
Direct: (203) -632-9642

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to