Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position  : Tester
Location :  Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Duration : 6 month contract possible extensions -- Rate $40/Hour

Must Haves:
At least 3 years experience in (SFDC) testing
Testing experience around Territory, Account and Lead management processes
in SFDC will be highly preferred
Experience with HP Quality Center
Knows how to work within an Agile/Scrum environment, testing in sprints
Strong knowledge of SQL and database testing

Experience with web service testing

Day to Day:
The Tester will verify that the application under test meets
project requirements by performing system testing after initial development
has been completed. Our client is in the process of building an application
within to leverage the current objects that they utilize for
Territory management. The tester will need to have a thorough understanding
of the objects; expertise in areas such as Lead management &
territory creation is preferred.

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to