Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position  : Developer
Location :  Margate, FL
Duration :  3 months (possibly 4 months)*

12+ years of programming experience with strong Java background
5+ years of experience developing with, specifically on the
Strong experience connecting Salesforce to a third party web services
Strong XML experience

Our client is looking for a senior programming resource to
utilize a recently finished design and build out its
application.  You will be implementing a connection between the front and
backends of the application using XML.  Your primary goal will be to
connect to a third party web services.  Great communication
is required, as you will be interacting with both technical and
non-technical users.

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to