Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position  : .Net developer
Location : Brentwood, TN
Duration : 2 months to End of the year*

Must Have:
5+ years of .Net Development (particuarly with the 4.0 framework)
SQL 2008R2
Web Based
Experience working on enterprise level applications

SQL Server 2012

They are looking for 3 senior level of .Net developers.  They will be
working on a variety of projects, both building new applications and making
modifications.  All of the applications are web-based.  Must have fantastic

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to