Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.*
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com*

*Position  : PHP Developer
Location : Lincolnshire, IL
Duration : 6 months Contract *

Must-haves
2-3  years of PHP development experience (Server scripting)
3 years of SQL development  (Being able to work with complex SQL queries)
Proficiency in Web Development- specifically with API
Analytical background: being able to help build some of the data model sets
Proficient in Excel: ability to build a charted graph in Excel, export data
from spreadsheet or graphs
Javascript for UI development
JQuery Library
MySQL or other open source database experience
Version controller experience (Eclipse or Net Beans)

Plusses
Working knowledge of version control
MySQL Development

Role
This team has 1000 incidents a week that need to be automated. These
programmers are going to take the data from the incidents and automate the
reporting by creating an automated PHP web based script. This will be done
to assure that the format created will allow access to the output. The
consultants will be given the specifications for what the output should be,
and build/design the data model sets, queries, and structure around it.
This role is 100% programming.

<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 119

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....