Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com*

*Position  :Network Implementation Engineer
Location : HOPKINS, MN
Duration : 6 Month Contract*

Must-haves
7 years of Networking experience, specifically around implementations
Heavy LAN experience
Majority of career should have been spent working with Cisco products
Firewall experience (ideally checkpoint)
DNS and DHCP
Microsoft Proxy configuration experience
Routing and ACL (Access Control Lists) experience
Enterprise level experience

Plusses
Wireless
IPT experience
Experience designing for manufacturing plants (as opposed to just office
environments)

Day-to-Day
Network Implementor will have the chance to work on a variety of projects:
The client has 15 plants around the country that will require a rebuild of
their LAN infrastructure due to weathered switches.
Smaller projects include putting IPT phones in, upgrading LANS, aiding in
moving offices
May help out with 3rd party connections for client's vendors, suppliers,
and customers that have connections into their systems. This will involve
firewall and ACL work.

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 119

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....