Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com*

*Position  : JR. ETL Developer
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration : 12 month contract -- Rate $38/Hour -- Very very Hot Position
*

Must-haves
Datameer (Data Integration, Data Management for Hadoop  Big Data)
>>> Tools like Datameer and SQOOP, and any visualization/metadata tools for
Big Data platforms
3 years of experience working with Sybase or SQL or Oracle Databases in a
Unix (Sun Solaris environment)
Data Warehouse development experience
>>> ETL development with Informatica or Abinitio
Proficiency in Unix, Perl, SQL programming, stored procedure, DDL
development, and Korn Shell Scripting
Experience conducting PL/SQL and SQL queries
Experience running Stored Procedures on SQL Servers
Must be customer focused, adaptable and a self-motivated team player
Thought leadership, strong organizational, analytic and interpersonal
skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to
describe complex items in a clear and appropriate manner to upper
management, business sponsors, and technical architects across the
organization
Thorough k! nowledge of data warehousing concepts including dimensional
modeling (e.g. star/snowflake schema), data normalization and
de-normalization, is preferred

Plusses
Sybase IQ/ASE
Ab Initio
Knowledge of HIVE/PIG and hBase would be extremely helpful.

Role
Gather requirements from business sponsors and translate them into
technical solutions leveraging Sybase IQ/ASE and Ab Initio client tools.
Manage several high priority tasks simultaneously and identify/forecast any
threat/disruption to project timelines. Monitor systems and utilization for
performance and capability trends, pro-actively identify and implement
corrective measures to prevent impact to production processes. Work with
Technical and Business Architects to ensure engineered solutions meets
infrastructure limitations and strategic/tactical application vision.

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: (203) -652-1454 Ext 115

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....