Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com *

*Position  : SAP BI Architect
Location : Miami,FL
Duration :  6 months contract*

Must Have:
10 + year experience in IT
5+ years experience as a SAP BI Developer with experience in Finance, HR
and SRM functional modules
3+ years experience in ETL with experience in writing custom ABAP routines
related to BW extractors
Hands-on experience in BI standard contents (Datasources, InfoProviders)
At least one full-cycle implementation using SAP BI 7.0
5+ years experience with designing data models, on multiple full life cycle
Data Warehouse implementations, logical, physical and dimensional modeling
Proficient in backend and query performance tuning
Sound knowledge of BI architecture and InfoCube, InfoSet and MultiProvider
designs
Strong unit, integration and volume testing skills
Strong debugging skills for extractions and transformations
Team player
Ability to communicate in oral and written form effectively
Public Sector implementation experience at the State or Local level is a
plus
SAP BO experience is a plus but not required
SAP BI certification is a plus

Responsibilities:
Re-Architect complex BW design for better performance and efficiencies
Translates new business requirements into functional application
requirements and logical data model requirements
Review and analyze data from multiple external and internal sources in
order to develop data extraction processes
Monitor, benchmark and performance tune production InfoProviders and
Extractors
Make modifications and improve sequencing to BI process and meta chains
Monitors and participates in daily production support issues and makes
recommendations for improvements as needed as well as implement solution
Mentor junior BI developers
Creates or enhances custom BI extractors
Creates or enhances customer/user exits in ABAP
Facilitates the gathering, consolidation and prioritization of client
business requirements
Participates in designing and developing the architecture for all business
intelligence solution components

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: (203) -652-1454 Ext 115

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....