Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position  :Business Objects Administrator
Location : St. Louis MO
Duration : 12 months contract +ongoing*

Business Objects expert
Need a super strong business objects developer / administrator
Must have thorough understanding of the BI/BO integration points
Needs EXCELLENT communication skills
BW is a nice to have but BO is a MUST
Need SAP BI person with EXTENSIVE BO experience - admin/developer

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to