Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. **

*Position  : SharePoint Developer
Location : Miami, Florida
Duration : 3 months contract -- Rate $40/Hour

Must Haves:
SharePoint 2010 application development
Creating sub-site and security for SharePoint 2010
SharePoint Site Designer
Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools for SharePoint 2010
Power Point
Performance Point for SharePoint
SharePoint 2010 Dashboard Designer
Connecting to SQL data sources with above tools

Having code application experience is a plus.
Experience in SharePoint application development for BI (business
intelligence) tool. - BI tool not a show stopper

There is an immediate need of a mid-level SharePoint Developer for
approximately 3 months to setup a SharePoint site (1st, 2nd & 3rd layer).
This project has already begun. This resource will be taking over for
someone who started the project.

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to