Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. * *
* *

*Position  : Oracle Developers
Location : Addison, IL
Duration :6 month contract to hire*

Must Haves:
3+ years of experience in Oracle Development/Programming (Oracle, PL/SQL,
SQL*Plus, and GUI report dev.)
Hands on Experience with Oracle 11G (11.1x)
Oracle PL/SQL and App. Dev experience
Experience designing, coding, and implementation of Oracle Stored Packages
and Unix Shell Scripts
Knowledge of Oracle Reports, Forms, Discover and Applications Express

PL/SQL optimization and tuning
ETL (extraction, transformation, loading) strategies of data from various
Strong programming skills and ability to learn new program languages

Background in Finance  or Business
Oracle Order Management, Contract Management or Quote to Contract
Experience in writing PL/SQL wrappers and API’s for web portals
Experience with Cognos, ReportNet and PowerPlay

The candidate will be collecting and programming existing code and
reporting all design in Oracle to a team of Business Analysts.  Direct
client facing will be a large part of this role, the candidate should have
excellent communication and be extremely articulate. The candidate will be
designing, documenting and developing codes that meet business user
development specifications.  They should be able to provide business
requirement analysis to support specific business objectives.  The
department they will be supporting and programming within consists of
Legacy and OBIEE platforms.  The candidate will be expected to conduct
production support troubleshooting activities to isolate and correct simple
to complex code malfunction.  They should be able to program user issues
that support BI reporting processes and transactions.  Testing of new
processes and codes prior to QA testing  to ensure any new design
specifications have been met.

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....

To post to this group, send email to