Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com*

*Position  : Obiee Developer
Location :  St. Louis,MO
Duration :6month contract-- Rate $50/Hour
*

Basic Job Function::
Work with data analyst/data architect/ETL team to develop busines model
layer and key reports.
Work with software engineers to provide guidance and answer questions where
needed.
Responsible for software development including software, unit test plans,
unit testing, QA support and post-release support
 Assist with setup regarding security at user level and data level.
Estimates - tracking actual to estimated effort
Position will be split of 75% OBIEE development and 25% OBIEE administration

Skill sets required:
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (6+ years)
 BI Answers - Presentation/Business Model and Mapping/Physical
Dashhoards
iBots
BI Publisher
BI Scheduler
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition - Admin (2-3 years)
Deployments
System maintaince
Upgrades
Unix/Linux shell scripting a plus (4-6 years)
Oracle/SQL (4-6 years)
Process oriented
Excellent analytical ability
Good verbal and written communication skills
Self-starter
Rational ClearCase a plus
Microsoft Office Applications
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: (203) -652-1454 Ext 115

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....