Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com*

* *
*Position  : SSAS Developer
Location : Miami,FL
Duration : 3 months contract  to hire -- Green Card and Citizens only*

Must Haves: order of most important
Mid-senior level experience with SSAS development. This means developing
CUBES.
SSRS report writing experience
MDX experience

Plus:
Sharepoint

Role
This person will be replacing a full time employee. They will have big
shoes to fill. They will be doing primarily cube development. They will
also get involved with SSRS and MDX. They need to currently be doing cube
development and be 100% comfortable and familiar with the SSAS tool and how
to navigate around the application.

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com