Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com*

*Position  : Oracle DBA With Production Support Side
Location : LINCOLNSHIRE, IL -- Locals Only
Duration : 3 month contract plus ext -- Face To Face Interview*

Must-haves
Expert Oracle OLTP experience is a must - beyond book smarts, this
consultant needs to be able to implement what they know in Oracle
RAC, ASM,
Oracle 10g and 11g
Experience in a Production Support role (experience in a development
support role is a plus)
Batch Scripting (Shell Script, PL/SQL, Perl)

Plusses
Data Guard
Data Modeling (ERWIN = huge plus)
Exposure to OLAP/DW is a plus

Role
This DBA will be joining a sub team of DBAs charged with supporting 4 major
business units. This consultant will be handling the day to day operations
for the lower priority databases while the other DBA's work on urgent
projects. They will be doing quick fixes, and "keeping the lights on" work.
They will ensure availability and performance of databases, do performance
tuning and monitoring, proactively monitor database systems to ensure
secure services with minimum downtime, and do the production support.

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com