Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. * *

*Position  :Oracle Application Developer
Location : Boca Raton, Florida
Duration : 3 to 5 month contract   *

Must Haves:
5 + years of PL/SQL development (must be very strong)
Have completed 1-3 PA implementations
Oracle Project Accounting (OPA, PA) Costing and Billing (prefers cost, but
will consider either)
Oracle E-Business Suite
Project Accounting Schema knowledge (example tables, data structures, a
good understanding of how they interact)

Role centered on the implementation of Project Accounting in 11i. The
position will require the development of custom solutions/extension Oracle
Applications environment (10g RDBMS). Modules that are already
implemented include AP, PO and INV.

To post to this group, send email to