Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com *

*Position  : Sr. SAP CRM
Location : San Marcos, TX
Duration :  3 months contract*

Required Skills:
At least 5 years of SAP Consulting experience with CRM.
Must have completed at least 2 full-cycle SAP CRM implementations from
Blueprint to Go Live.
Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation.
Experience with leading Blueprint workshop sessions and hands on blueprint
design.
Hands on configuration experience and business knowledge of
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Master Data
Basic Functions
Marketing
Sales
Service
Interaction Center
Field
CRM Web Channel
Partner Channel Management
Service Parts Management (SPM)
Analytics
Data Exchange and Mobile Technologies and Monitoring
Integration CRM - ECC

Desired Skills
Knowledge of SD module a plus

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com