Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*Position  : SAP CRM 7.0 Functional expert *
* *
*Location : Bellevue,WA -- west coast candidates*
* *
*Duration : 6 month contract *

Ciber is looking for a SAP CRM system analyst with significant CRM
functional experience.
Our client is migrating from Siebel PRM to SAP CRM 7.0.  The consultant
will need to lead workshops, gather requirements, design the blueprint and
complete all documentation.

To post to this group, send email to