Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com *

*Job Tittle: Release Manager
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 1 year contract*

Required Skills & Experience:
5-7 years in Release management with automation of releases
Hands-on experience in supporting client applications and close interaction
with the business users and application teams within

financial industry, and preferably in the risk space.
Good Knowledge of supporting a heterogeneous environment with in-house
solutions based in Java, UNIX Shell scripts, Perl, Python, .NET,

IIS and exposure to Sharepoint is desirable.
Good knowledge of UNIX and Windows 2003/2008 operating systems is a must.
Good knowledge of Sybase, Netezza, SQL Server, or similar DBMS is a must,
and good experience in articulating and handling performance

issues typically seen in very large databases.
Good knowledge of Informatica or any ETL tool is very desirable.
Some SA/DBA experience is a plus.
Experience and knowledge in environment configuration & management.
Good knowledge of Autosys to automate the batch
Proven knowledge of “Best Practices† in production support and release
mgmt
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Team player

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com