Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. * *
Job Tittle: SQL/LINUX Developer
Location: Ramsey, NJ
Duration: 6 month contract -- Rate $40/Hour*

Explanation for Position:
Resource needed for the migration of Financial Application from Khalix
3.5.7 to Longview 7.1.3.

Details of Position:
Work with team to design, develop, test, implement, and support all related
activities involved in the hardware and software for project.

Primary Skill:
Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software

Additional Skills:
SQL Language - Intermediate
Client Server Architecture - Advanced
Linux Application Development - Beginner
Windows 2000 - Intermediate
Oracle - Intermediate

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at