Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.
Job Tittle: Oracle MFG Functional
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract*

Must Have:
8-10 years experience in Oracle SCM, Manufacturing modules.   Should be
well versed with Oracle OM, Inventory, ATP modules.  Exposure to  Demand

Should have good implementation and support experience.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit