Dear Employers,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. * *

*Position: SAP MDM Consultant
Location: New York City -- Locals Only
Duration: 6 +month contract -- Face to face interview*

SAP MDM and a Data services person (used to be business objects). Hands on
Senior person that will do development, configuration, customization and

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit