Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.*

Job Title     :   Oracle PLSQL Developer With Strong Cognos
Location     :   SCHAUMBURG, IL
Duration    :     6 months contract  *

*Backfill Position*

5 years experience with Oracle PL/SQL (EXPERT LEVEL)
Strong with Cognos
Ability to architect and build star schemas, aggregate tables, and cubes.
Experience with performance tuning SQLs and processes in order to have
extreme performance.
Thorough understanding of Oracle 11G features, Oracle development tools,
Expertise in advanced PL/SQL techniques in a 11G environment
Expertise in SQL tuning of large database environments (1+ terabytes)
Experience programming PL/SQL batch environment utilizing large tables and
high transaction throughout requirements
Demonstrated experience using Oracle bulking techniques, partition
utilization to increase performance
Ability to multi-task and provide expertise for multiple development agile
(scrum) teams across concurrent project tasks
Excellent written and verbal communications skills

Experience with Java technology
Experience with Unix shell scripting
Experience in ETL tool
Experience with Cognos
Experience with Network performance data for CDMA, EVDO, and LTE
Experience with Oracle Exadata X2 and/or X3 a plus

The project is concerning their LTE Wave 3 project, band 5 installations,
and remedy reporting. The position is 90% heads down developing, coding and
performance tuning with Oracle PL SQL. The other 10% involves stand up
meetings every morning as well as scrum meetings discussion backlog due to
the agile environment. The team is building a dashboard related to LTE and
site data (basically a new data warehouse). The backlog is growing and
creating more work for the team. Will need to provide technical expertise
to junior team members and consult with other application developers to
tune and performance test new and existing code base.