Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : ILOG Rules Developer
Location     :  Chicago, IL
Duration    :    6 + month contract -- Immediate interview -- Rate $45/Hour
* *
* *
ILOG Rules Development - This position will be responsible for developing
all the ILog Rules for the Under 65 Vantage Correspondence System. MUST
have applied experience as an ILog Developer with 3 - 5 years  experience

Responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting ILog Rules for Web
Programs ILOG Rules for all or selected components of Web or Java
applications. Documents components and applications
Demonstrates rapid ability to seek, evaluate, and come up to speed on new
technologies and processes
Independently writes and reviews design specifications, code, and unit tests
Troubleshoots and resolves medium to high complexity application defects
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience-
uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues
to improve products or services-
Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using
existing solutions-
Works independently, receives minimal guidance-
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related
field. Or equivalent work experience.
5 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and
modification in an online environment.