Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     : Sr. Silverlight Developer
Location     : Boston, Massachusetts
Duration    :  6+ month contract  *

Job Description to follow
Team is looking for a Senior Silverlight Developer

Silverlight
Back end experience working with SQL Server middletier service using
Silverlight to pull the data from its memory.  Needs to be able to write
select statements

_________
Regards

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com