Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*Job Title     :  SAP BPM (Business Process Monitoring)
Location     :  Minneapolis, MN
Duration     :  6 + month contract *

SAP Business Process Monitoring (BPM)
APO Dashboards
SAP Process Integration 7.1
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 5

Configure, maintain, and support Solution Manager BPM in the Production and
QA environments for R1B (Live) , R1C and R2 implementations
Maintain BPM monitors, dashboards, and analytics
Update BPM training materials, job aids, and support documentation
Work with process owners to set baseline thresholds for monitors
Train users and process owners to derive value from BPM
Gather BPM requirements for R1C (ECOE) and R2 (Canada)
Plan, design, and implement changes to BPM for R1C and R2