Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     :  Lead Java Developer
Location     :  Clarks Summit PA
Duration     :  6 + months contract -- Only Locals*

Must Haves:
2-3 yrs as a Lead Java Programmer
5+ yrs of Java development experience
Knowledge of development concepts, practices, and procedures
Experience working with Onshore/Offshore Teams
Experience building Tech Specs

Call Center Technology Experience
Chordiant/Pega Framework Experience