Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     : Data Architect
Location     : PITTSBURGH PA
Duration     :  5+month contract *

Job Description
The data architect is embedded into one or more project teams to translate
and map requirements to AMBU's data integration blueprint and lead the
implementation of these requirements.

Responsibilities
Develops Data Models (Conceptual, Logical, Physical) based on business
requirements and ensures alignment with global models
Designs and develops BU-level common reference and master data
Designs data integrity and quality resolution alternatives
Ensures data architecture recommended is compatible with and supports a
service oriented approach to solution delivery, e.g., that it is SOA
compliant
Designs project data architecture (ETL, BI, etc.) approach and strategy
Consults with Business Unit Architect for direction and strategy

_____
Regards

kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com