Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     :  Ariba Contract
Location     :  Dallas, TX
Duration     :  3+ months contract with option for extension*
* *
* *
* *
*BackFill Position*

Experience in Aribas Contracts lifecycle (from the creation and authoring
of templates and contracts by buyers and suppliers, to the tracking of
contract compliance for procurement activity).
Knowledge in Ariba’s Contract Compliance modules including:  contract
creation and storage, clause usage and editorial processes
Functional experience on enterprise applications and execution of solutions