Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : Mainframe With NATURAL,ADABAS
Location     :  Enon, Ohio
Duration     :  Long term contract*
* *
* *
* *
*Backfill Position*
* *
* *
* *
*10+ years of experience in IT on Mainframe projects*

Existing Mainframe Support & Development related activities
Analysis of the current system using different Tech Mahindra’s tools &
After understanding the current Mainframe system, Share the proposal with
Speedway for the entire Mainframe Support project using cost effective
Onsite/Offshore support model in 4-6 weeks.
Mainframe to .NET Migration project – Initial Blue printing, Initial Design
& documentation
Hands on experience in Mainframe Migration projects
The person should be well versed with Mainframe & New technologies (.NET,
SAP etc..)
10+ years of experience in IT on Mainframe projects
Senior person who can work as Project Lead for entire engagement in
Mainframe area till end of 2015