Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : Web Application Developer With NODE.JS
Location     :  Roseland, NJ
Duration     :  6 months + chance of extensions*

Experience coding with NODE.JS
Bachelors Degree
Expert in coding with HTML 5, CSS and Javascript
Experience working with HTTP server libraries within NODE.JS
Experience working with open source technologies, preferably twitter
bootstrap to create web applications
Experience with NoSQL or some kind of open source database (Mongo DB,
Cassandra, CoachDB)
Strong experience with object oriented design and MVC patterns
Experience developing web applications and understanding of the security
involved in this process

jQuery experience
HTML5 certification
experience creating web apps for some kind of online catalog or store

Candidate will be taking direction from an internal Project Manager and
working daily with information architects, application architects to gather
requirements and begin coding. They will be building an online portal that
will expose the client’s API to external clients, partners and people
outside the company. They will be coding in NODE.JS, Javascript, CSS and
HTML5 and using all open source technologies from a database perspective.
They will be following an MVC framework even though this is a javascript
environment. They must be able to unit test their own code and understand
that the code will then be passed on to an internal security team for
penetration testing.

Fax: 203-286-1457