Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : Oracle ASCP (Advanced Screening & Planning) Consultant
Location     :  Novato, CA
Duration     :  5+ months contract*

Job/Project Description:               Expert (8 Years of Experience)
Experience of ASCP (Advanced Screening and Planning) is a Must in
Unconstraint and Constraint planning.
Strong training skills to help users develop Planning processes and
understand Horizontal Plan/Vertical Plan, Master Data (Items, Recipes,
Formula, Routing).
Should be able to debug ASCP output and identify Problem cause and Fix.
Have an excellent understanding of Exception Messages and have the ability
to be able to train users in action for exceptions.

Fax: 203-286-1457