Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : Oracle DBA
Location     :  Lincolnshire IL
Duration     :  1 year plus ext. -- Green Card and Citizen
* *
* *
5-7 Years as an Oracle DBA
Oracle RDBMS Upgrade to 11 R2 from an older version in a production
Experience with AIX and Linux
Experience utilizing OEM/Grid Control 11g or 12C
Setting up and configuring Oracle Dataguard, and setting up/configuring
Oracle ASM (Automatic Storage Management)
Extremely strong written and verbal communication

Oracle ODA /Exadata experience
OEM configuration and enablement
Pharmaceutical/retail experience

This person is being brought on to help with 2 upcoming projects. Daily
activities will revolve around processing Database change requests,
converting databases from file system to ASM and will be meeting with the
team and interacting with team members, assisting as needed. They will be
providing L3 support in a 24/7 environment, so every 6-8 weeks they will
need to be available by phone if any issues arise.

Fax: 203-286-1457