Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : Peoplesoft Functional SCM
Location     :  St. Louis, MO
Duration     :  3+ months contract*

Functional - SCM
The resource needs to be experienced in PS SCM modules (Procurement,
Purchasing, Inventory, etc)
Should have exposure to set ups and configurations in PS SCM modules
Proficient in the navigation and processing of Procure to Pay cyc+C93le
(Requisition, Purchase Order, Receivable, Invoice Reconciliation, etc)
Prior experience in analyzing and working on PS Bundles and patches would
be required
Exposure with Product Testing would be desirable
Should be able to write queries and execute SQL's

Skills Required: PeopleSoft-Supply Chain Management (SCM)

Fax: 203-286-1457