Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job
Title : Salesforce Developer Location : Ft Lauderdale FLDuration :  6+
month Contract   possible extensions *

*201 or 401 Certification (preferred)   Is Must to have.*

Must Haves:
Minimum of 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com development and
administration.
Advanced APEX experience
Experience with 3rd party apps (preffered)
Strong communication skills
201 or 401 Certification (preferred)

Role:
We have an immediate need for a Senior SalesForce Developer. This person
will be helping to configure Apptus CPQ (configure price quote) – to help
salespeople create price quotes in SalesForce.

This person will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining
existing Salesforce customized software solutions. The individual will
design, implement, troubleshoot, and document all assigned areas of
responsibility within the business applications. The developer will be
responsible for adhering to the architectural standards of the team and for
overcoming technical challenges. This position is 75% development and 25%
administration.

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC