Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job
Title : iOS developerLocation : St. Louis.MO, Dallas.TX, Atlanta,GADuration
: 1 to 2 years contract*

Must haves:
4+ years iOS mobile development experience
Any exposure to MV* Framework  - (similar to MVC but does not follow the
same pattern)
Experience with Mobile NFC (Near Field Communication)- using standards for
smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each
other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. This
is how smartphones can read credit cards.
Experience with applications that use voice recognition  or speech
Experience in an Agile environment

AngularJS – (is what HTML would have been, had it been designed for
building web-apps. Declarative templates with data-binding – similar to
Twitter Bootstrap - (mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier
web development.)

Fax: 203-286-1457