Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

* kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job Title: DATA STAGE/ETLLocation :
Wayne,NJDuration : 6+ months contract -- Only Locals*

*Face to Face Interview*

*Strong analysis, problem solving, and application development skills with
6+ yearsexperience. Open systems: PRIMARY SKILL - DATASTAGE; Data stage
developer-Design and code using ETL-Data stage 8.7 EE tool; MS-SQL Server
Developer,stored procedures, Linux/Unix Shell scripting, SFTP, secure
transmission methods.*

*Management Skills:Good team player. Ability to multi task and work under
stress. Excellentcommunication skills. Positive attitude and ability to
lead and mentor other teammembers in Data Stage app development.*

Fax: 203-286-1457