Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me

<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job Title: SQL Server Database
Developer Location : San Diego, CADuration : 6+ months contract  -- Locals
or Near By *

*Rate $45/hour*

Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of continued technical and business experience.
SQL Server 2008+, SQL stored procedures, user defined functions, cursors
and query batches.
Database design, development and management
Data modeling
Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid
Analyzing business processes and performing in-depth work analyses
Excellent prioritization and organization skills including ability to
establish priorities independently and motivation
Strong self-initiative
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team
Clear communication skills

Job Summary:
Work with Technical Team Lead and clients to define program requirements
Building and maintaining SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL Server 2008+.
Building and maintaining SSIS packages.
Building and maintaining production SQL jobs.
Building and maintaining complex SQL queries for data analysis and data
Building and maintaining data mart extraction processes.
Building and maintaining database installation scripts

Fax: 203-286-1457