Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*Job Title: PHP DeveloperLocation : St. Louis, MODuration : 6 months
contract possibility for extension -- Rate $40 Per Hour*

3+ years of professional web development experience
Strong experience working with/developing in PHP for front-end web
development projects
Basic understanding of MVC Architecture (Zend Framework)
Strong exposure to front-end technologies – javascript, jquery,
knockout.js, HTML and CSS
Service oriented technologies – SOAP, JSON, XML (Client SOAP, writing SOAP/
JSON services, etc.)
Experience in a Linux environment
Experience in an Oracle database development – Database Modeling (Doctrine

BA/BS in Computer Science or related IT Degre – very strong plus
Java development experience
Experience with JavaScript Libraries (knockout, backbone, angular, etc.)
Familiarity/Experience with frameworks like Hadoop, Mojo, etc.
Experience in forward-thinking design/overall design phase of applications

Fax: 203-286-1457